Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am a fucking Eagle

And I'm soaring over all this humanity bullshit and I just dipped my sinewy wings into the ocean, freeing them of lice.

The only thing I know is the sun and the rumbling in my eagle tummy.

Watchout fish.

I'll fight the osprey and fucking hunt in his territory. And I'm different from the osprey. I'm a fucking glutton.

If you're lucky you'll know to hide in the kelp. I hate that shit. It stinks too much of life, like when I ate that snail. I cracked that fucker open with my beak and all this fucking rubber shit oozed out.

I prefer mammal meat. I eat the tenderest parts and leave the rest for the turkey vultures.

Some birds don't dig the turkey vultures, but they're all right with me.

Fuck this shit. I'm going to fly into a cloud.

No comments: